Does anyone have info on the Des Moines HeArt Fest for Feb 2011? It appears to be in a Mall??? We have avoided mall shows in the past. But its at a time of the year, that lacks choices. It is organized by Stookey Companies. Comments are appreciated.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I’ve done this show before and can confirm it is no longer held.
  • K going in sent my check will report when done !!!  It seems that the mall has been renovated it's in a upscale area we will see hopefully all is good...

• Just wondering if anyone else has done this show or has any input into this years event?  Thanks in advance~

• I did it this year and it was pretty terrible. Didn't make expenses. Cold. Not much traffic in the mall especially towards the evening.

It is in a mall and from what I heard, it's the older mall, not the newer one they built recently. I also heard that the show was much smaller than in years past and I think they even extended the deadline.

Easy load in and out. Lots of parking (probably a bad sign).

I know some people who have done it for several years and they say it used to be decent but seems to be declining.

I will add a disclaimer that overall 2010 wasn't that great for art shows anywhere (at least that I did and heard about). Your mileage may vary.
This reply was deleted.