Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Can anyone help out with exactly where to attach the weights to our tent? I've made PVC/concrete weights. It seems like the frame is where I need to attach them, but some shows specify they must be attached to the canopy. Are they referring to the fabric top, or are they using "canopy" to refer to the framing? Thanks for any insight!

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hang from the top of the legs and fasten the weights midway up to the legs so they don't swing. Stabars will provide even more stability.

Larry Berman

I would imagine that canopy refers to the entire tent. Not all canopy tops have places to attach weights to the fabric or vinyl portion. The ones that do would rrequire hanging the weights outside of the tent and this would be limited by space restrictions. I securely attach my weights to the legs of my canopy and they are inside of my booth.

Some canopy frames are more suitable for hanging weights and this would also be a factor depending on your tent type..

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service