Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I am no longer doing art fairs and would like to sell my ProPanels to someone who can use them. 

I have a set of nine 7' x 38.5" ProPanel Flex Plan in oatmeal color. They come with: 6 straight stiffeners, 3 - L stiffeners, 1 - T stiffener, and three 2 in 1 support bars. 

I used them for maybe 12-15 art fairs, and they have been used a display wall in my photo studio. They are in good condition and pretty clean. There may be a slight mark here and there, but should scrub out. Some may have raised spots from the curtain hooks I used to hang my art but it seems like I've ironed those out in the past. 

I think I paid around $1450 with shipping new from ProPanels. I am asking $750 obo, pick up only, I will not ship these. 

I am located in Racine, WI which is located between Milwaukee and Chicago, and 90 minutes from Madison. 

Views: 75

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested and would need to figure out logistics for pickup. Could u email me? alboogiebang@gmail.com

Thanks Alan, I just sent you an email.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service