I sold my EZ-UP TENT to an artist who did not want the 4 sidewalls or the FLOURISH MESH sidewalls.

So I have for sale: 2 MESH WHITE SIDEWALLS, FLOURISH, 10' wide, with all necessary hardware including stabars and S hooks.  In great condition used 3 times.

Shipping data:  box 8x8x63", 33 lbs.

Also for sale: 4 SIDEWALLS FOR EZ-UP TENT, two diamond style, excellent condition, all zippers work well. 

Shipping data:  box 12x16x10", 5 lbs.

Asking $75 for both, not including shipping from Atlanta, GA

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paul,

I will offer you $100 for them and I can send you FEDEX tags for them so you don't have to do anything other than pack them up and take them to a FedEx shipping counter.  

Wendy Merkle

(716) 913-5119

• I like your offer and well take it.  I Just called, left word, and would like to talk to you to confirm details.  My tel. no. is (404) 261-8726.

• Hi PAul,

If you still have the 4 sidewalls for the ez up let me know, I live in north Ga, can drive to get them.

• Still waiting to hear from you, Paul.  Would a phone number help? 616-450-0440

• I would like to buy the mesh panels if Ruth decides not to get them. Thank you.
    Mike Cherepak
    913 269 6008
    Cherepakarts@hotmail.com
  • Do you know if the mesh panels will work with a lite dome?  Also, could you explain the price - "$75 for both" - I am only interested in the mesh panels.

You can e-mail me at rdfabrications@runbox.com

This reply was deleted.