For sale! TrimLine Canopy with the following upgrades:

• StaBar, Easy Riser Kit - for 7 ft. canopy
  • 10' x 7' Center Zipper Wall
  • Awning - 30 in.
  • Enhanced Illumination Top Option

Purchased in 2014 and used only 3 times. Retailed for $1,295.00, asking $700, ideally buyer picks it up from me in Chester County, PA (near Phila) and while I am not willing to ship, I am willing to consider driving to meet buyer up to 2 hr (from 19335). 

The canopy as shown on company website: http://www.flourishdisplays.com/photo_gallery#/

See photo for view of the actual tent for sale (note that the weights shown on canopy legs are not for sale). 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, I hope all is well. You still have this canopy for sale.

Thanks
    • It has been sold already. 

Thanks, 

Lisa 

• I am interested in this if for sale. I can meet in Binghamton if that’s possible. But not until next week, I’m away on business now.
    • Sure Lisa. I’ll be back home next week. I live in Syracuse. I think next weekend will work. We can figure out somewhere to meet. My email is donnysart@gmail.com.
      • Thanks, I'll email you today!

Lisa 

• Hi, 

Thanks for your interest in the canopy.  Next week or next weekend (2/29) would be fine for me.  Binghampton is 3+ hours from me.  Could we meet somewhere in the middle? If you're still interested let me know and we can figure the details out. 

Thanks, 

Lisa 

• Photo of actual canopy here 

IMG_9571.JPG

This reply was deleted.