Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Complete 10’ x 10’ Trimline Canopy by Flourish Displays, including,

1. complete basic 10' x 10' Trimline Canopy art show booth set-up, including Lower StaBar Kit, 10’ x 7’ Universal Door Wall upgrade, and 4 weight bags
  2. two carry bags for walls and top.
  3. two carry bags for poles and stay bars.
  4. 10’ wide 30" deep awning, including hardware, frame poles and awning cloth.
  5. three white mesh panels for hanging art work, one of which converts from 10’ x 7’ wall to 7’ x 7’ door, including S hooks and carry bag
  6. “Easy Riser Kit” to permit set-up by one person
  7. paperwork provided: complete inventory list, set-up instructions and Certificate of Flame Resistance from Flourish Company.

(see http://www.flourishdisplays.com/trimline_features for complete description).

Purchased September, 2017 for $2,248. Used two times.  In excellent condition.

Yours for only:  $1,273, plus shipping.

I live in Fort Myers, Florida.  Will arrange to rendezvous and deliver if you want to pick up in Florida.

Views: 298

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you willing to part it out?

Chris,

I'm not sure what you mean by "part it out."  If you mean sell parts of it but not the whole thing, please let me know specifically what you're interested in and what you're willing to pay.

Bill

Is this still available?
Is this still available

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service