Up for sale are these cool display panels to be used for a 10x10 art tent / canopy. Perfect for art & craft shows, festivals, or any event to show off your work.

Asking $495. If interested, here's my info:

Randy, 937-369-5062 (text/call), randy@lowlabel.com

Here are some photos, and more details below the photos.

10634727857?profile=RESIZE_710x

10634727874?profile=RESIZE_710x10634727685?profile=RESIZE_710x10634728260?profile=RESIZE_710x

These were used with a Showoff Canopy Tent and I believe everything is designed to be used with that brand of canopy. Could probably be used with similar brands like TrimLine, but I’m not 100% sure.

Display Panel Kit
=============
These display walls are made with super durable Sunbrella fabric material and are designed to be punctured with drapery hooks to hold heavy wood/glass framed artwork at art shows. Perfect for displaying any type of artwork, photography, or plenty of other items. This display panel kit was purchased with the canopy. The previous owner used it a few times, and I never used it like I planned.

A few items are missing and one panel was recreated from a sheet of regular fabric. Any missing parts can be ordered directly from the Showoff Canopy website.

The fabric is brown in color, and includes a premium zippered bag for storage/transport. Includes a 10’ wall, an 8’ wall, and a 4’ wall. Costs about $1000 brand new, discounted because it’s not perfectly new and I don’t have the canopy anymore to go with it.

Available for pickup in Oregonia, Ohio. I can also deliver it for a fee. I bought new 10’x20’ canopies is the only reason I sold my old canopies and why I’m selling these display panels. Ask me any questions and I’ll be glad to answer right away. Thanks for looking.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –