I've got a 10x10 7 foot high Flourish Trimline Canopy tent w/2 awnings, 3 white mesh panels, lower stay bar kit, 3 awning zipper strips 4 LD 3 way awning joints and carry bag for both the tents and the mesh panels. The Flourish Trimline Canopy tent never ever used. White mesh panels used 3x. $2,000.00. This is a savings of a minimum $220.00 shipping. I've discounted the mesh walls as well, so the savings is no less than $275.00.  I'm in the SW Florida North Port area. Come pick up...

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Would you sell the awnings separately ?   I live in Lakewood Ranch and could pick up.

Thanks

Nancy

• yes nancy, we can do that.  please send me your phone number...

• 941-224-6702

Thanks

Nancy

• Would you sell the mesh panels separately and ship them?

Thank you !

Larry

• Good morning Lawrence...

I am not opposed to selling the mesh panels separately, I'd like to keep it all as one unit, but I will consider.  What state would you want these shipped to?  

• Donna, I'm in Minneapolis. I have a Fedex Ground account with really great rates to a commercial address, which I have. So shipping to me would be pretty cheap, relatively, and I'd give you my Fedex account number to use. 

please email me with a price at this address: Contact -at- lawrencesawyer dot com. 

Thanks!

This reply was deleted.