I'm selling:

**Still Available**1 White Mesh Panel for EZ UP tent.  $110if picked up or will ship at your expense.

**SOLD**Set of 3 White Mesh Panels for Trimline 10x10x7' Canopy  $350 if you can pick up.  I'll ship them at your expense.  I believe Fedex turned out to be the cheapest option last time I had these shipped.  I've posted a pic of "panel 3" which is the only one with any notable marks on it.  They would likely clean up pretty easy.

**SOLD**1 5'x7'  Standalone Indoor Mesh Wall & Metal Frame  with the flat feet (no wheels).  The corners on this item have a bit of whitish oxidation from being in my basement--haven't tried to get it off yet.  Otherwise its very clean.  $150 picked up  or will ship at your expense.   Have pics if requested.  Mesh is pretty mint on this item.

No tears, or damaged clasps on any of these.  Some of the 10' mesh panels have the typical grayish line at the fold.  These Items are all in Amherst, MA.  Zip is 01002 if you're curious about shipping costs.  can only post 3 photos here but have pics of all items.

Joe

trimline mesh 3.jpg

EZUP_Mesh.jpg

5x7standalone.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Joe, I am interested in the 3 mesh panels and standalone wall. Could you shoot me an email danny.beebe211@gmail.com

This reply was deleted.