Hey all,

I'm selling this backup tent I bought a while back for rare two location show days.  Its an older model but is basically the same as the current issue except for the newer ones having eliminated a bolt up under the center of the dome.  Its in really good shape with no leaks or tears.  It comes with three regular sides and the 1 zippered side and three bottom staybars.  It has no awning or weights.    I also have no bags for this tent.  The poles are in the original cardboard boxes.  I live in Amherst MA and hope to do a regional in person sale before having to explore any shipping possibilities.  For someone who can come get it at my house I'm willing to sell it for $675. For $900 I'll throw in three mesh walls in great condition.   I'm amenable to driving a couple hours to a halfway point if necessary for a bit extra.

Joe Oliverio

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This tent is sold.  Lewis, I apologize for not responding, for some reason I didn't get a notification about your message.  --Joe

• If it is still available. I am interested I live in MA is this a trim line tent? Do you have pictures?
  • HI  IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE? DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES?

This reply was deleted.