Im selling my new tent purchased in April 2019 and used once :(  Including top and bottom Sta-bars (bottom sta-bars and front closing tent canvas, not pictured) , eight 20lb tent weights, black directors chair with zip case, and CD with instructions for set up. Picture of the tent is a stock photo. 

9719509490?profile=RESIZE_584x9719511497?profile=RESIZE_710x 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Kathleen.  Unclear from the coms, but is this tent still for sale?

you can contact me at 563-320-9906

thanks, Penny

• okay if Patrick wants is its his, we have a tent just trying to upgrade,

if he fall tru I will be still interested and can come buy on the 1st to the show and pick it up.

Thanks

• Hi Kathleen, I can't really tell from the posts - has this sold?  If still available, I'm very interested, can provide a deposit and can run out to Chicago to pickup in a few weeks when you're done with it (I'm in Des Moines).  Please let me know.

Patrick

• Hi, my show is in Elmhurt, il and ends on May 1st. I would love it if someone took it with them on the 1st. As of April 14th 5pm central time it is still for sale

• If it's still available as of 7:30am on 4/15, consider it sold.  I can send you a deposit today and pick it up in Elmhurt on May 1.  

Thank you,

Patrick 

• Great, it's yours. The show is at the Wilder Park, next to the Elmhurst Art museum. I can send you a map of my location. The show ends at 5:00. The tent would be ready to come down around 6pm. My cell is 630-290-6447 and I can text you Zelle/Venmo information . Deposit $300.00

Kathleen

• Text sent

• just checking? I have others interested. Venmo not recieved as of yet. I'll offer it back on Art Fair insiders today at noon

• Hello Kathleen where is your show on april 30th ? I could visit and see your tent and if its okay I can purchase it there at the ned of the show,

Thanks

This reply was deleted.