Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

TRIMLINE , FLOURISH artists tent for sale. like new; tent still in original  shipping box;  white with clear roof panel.Aluminum 8-9 feet;lower stay-bars included;  also track lighting; 9 sets of white drapes.   also have complete written instructions; everything ready for outdoor show.  I have no photo of booth however , you can see it at "Flourish Company, Trimline canopy tent...$1000. firm. will not sell parts. complete only    IN the Mesa, AZ area

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

INTERESTED! Would you be willing to ship it? 

Way too heavy.   Where do you live?

Hello Carol, you have any photos of tent, please email or text.
sayeedsyed24@gmail.com or 814-494-6679
Thank you so much, kind regards

The tent is just like the Flourish tent shown in advertisement.   But the pole are too heavy to ship.   Must be picked up.

Hi Carol,

What size is the tent? I'm looking for a 10' x 20' tent. If it is 10'x20' I'd like to purchase it for your asking price.

Thanks,

Mona Martin

505-490-1338

martin.mona@gmail.com

10X10

Thanks for getting back to me.

Hello Carol.

I hope all is well, is this comes with Flourish mesh to hang art, can you ship to Teaneck, NJ,

Thank you and kind regards

It's too heavy,   too many poles and connectors.  It has to be picked up.   

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service