Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hi all!

Needed:  A good idea to install my flouish mesh wall panels on this provided tent.  I currently have a 10x10 pop up with the Flourish white mesh panel set up on 3 walls.  A festival I will be doing in April does not allow us to bring our own pop up tents.  Instead they hire a party company to install 10x10 tents that are super tall and have metal poles. I winged it on one of the festivals and put my tent inside their tent.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?  Looking for conversion ideas.  Currently the Flourish panels hook and strap to the expandable upper portion of the 10x10 with 3 metal poles at the bottom secured to each of the 4 tent square expandable poles. here are some photos to assist.  It takes a village....Your insight or ideas is much appreciated!  Kippi

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If the cross bars are the right height, flip your mesh walls upside down.

larry Berman 

Good call Larry-  that's exactly what I have been doing.  The straps are adjustable.  You can also put a pole at the bottom to help keep the fabric straight.

Thank you!  will do!

AHH great idea.  Thank you!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service