*Based in Tampa FL and prefer not to ship unless all shipping costs are covered. I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance*

I am selling 3 Trimline black mesh panels/soft walls WITH StaBars, a black French Wall, and convertible back panel. The panels are 7’ and were only used for my booth shot and one festival. They are in excellent condition and am only selling because we now have space for Pro Panels. The entire set, including a canopy tent, literally fit into a Hyundai Elantra (however, my artwork needed the van :-) Carry bag is included with the panels. 

I am asking $750 for the whole set, which includes the 3 panels with StaBars, French Wall, and hardware to convert the back door. I paid around $1300 for everything brand new. I for prefer to sell everything together, but will consider selling the panels and French wall separately. I’ve also got some random festival related stuff that I don’t use, including 2 relatively expensive fold up directors chairs that I could include for a small additional price. I’ve also got lots of hooks for the panels that are definitely free.

Message me here or at meridethcarballalart@gmail.com 

I’m attaching photos of the actual panels the two times they were used. Please message me with addition questions. Happy re-opening of the art festivals!!!

25760506-3F90-4031-BAEB-29470CC45D54.png

E664F129-83F1-40E4-8050-F2B42D1126BF.png

CF6BE423-79B0-4FD7-9DE9-94CDBA3ED582.png

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –