Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Greetings!  I will be in Fairhope in March- I will be on the Museum side.  Will anyone else in this group be there.  I would love to meet some of the other artists who participate in Artfair Insiders.

Thanks

Ray

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not I, Ray. Sometimes when I'm going to a show I go to the show's site and print out the names of the exhibitors and then see if they are members here and make a point of finding them at the show. It is lots of fun to meet people and see their work at the shows.

thanks- good idea

Ugh!  No artist list available!

Okay, here's another idea -- I know there was discussion about the show on AFI in recent months. Did you do a "search" for Fairhope? I know some people are going to be there who are members hers.

Hi Ray, we won't be on the art center side of this show (not an art museum btw) altho we have been there in the past for years. I think AFI Paul Flack might be there, he has been in the past I believe. We will be down on the avenue in the chamber show and probably won't get down that far unless we walk the show early Saturday morning. If so will look for you!

Thanks Suzanne-

My students are on Spring Break that week. Sherry and I may make a road trip to this festival to learn the ropes. Of course she does not know this yet.

I will be there on the chamber side, first year doing this show.

This will be my first time as well-  seems like meeting up with folk might be difficult.

I will get a map, This show I have a helper so I can wander for a bit.

Me too, I was on their site today and they have a artist list.

My first year there also, I did see a Artist List today on their website. Chamber one that is.

http://www.mikebrownstudio.com/

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service