I envy all you guys complaing about the heat and humidity. Overnight we got 8" of wet snow here in Franktown and it is widespread all along the Front Range (mountains to you flat landers).  Snow and snow showers are forecast for Estes through Thursday morning. We leave Thursday afternoon. Set up is Friday, but Whoo Hoo it will be in the high 50's to low 60's all weekend with only typical afternoon thunderstorms. How many of you are still wearing long johns during set up??? LOL. Enjoy the heat and humdity. Let the good times roll in Colorado. Now to figure out how to get the truck down to the barn to start loading LOL. Think I will wait until tomorrow. 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The last time I wore long john's was back in March for a show we did in south Louisiana.  But we were in layers because it was predicted to get warm enough to ditch the long john's.  I think the mornings started at about 30º but got into the 50's if I remember correctly.  Layers ... t-shirt/tights, long john upper & lower, jeans & long sleeved top, sweater/jacket.

Right now in south Louisiana summer is cranking up.  We have highs predicted this week in the upper 80's/lower 90's, with high humidity resembling the temps (or higher).  Wanna trade?  LOL

This reply was deleted.