Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

While reading through some of the new members "fun facts" about themselves I found this:

Stephanie Chubbuck  -  I have work in the White House Collection.

Sally Batson  -  At the Nashville Southern Women’s show I was exhibiting and Miss Kay from Duck Dynasty was there.  I met her and gave her one of my crosses because I enjoy the show and what they stand for.

I started thinking.  We have almost 10,000 members here now.  I wonder if there are other members who have sold a piece of their work to someone famous, or you have your work displayed in a famous building or collection somewhere.

Let us know if you have a special piece displayed or owned by someone special.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess I'll echo what Greg Little said, I don't think I've sold one of my creations to anyone famous or been asked to donate anything but I do have several women, that I know of, who have two or more of my bags or hats that they "collect" and whenever I see someone wearing one, it just makes me smile and validates what I do.  I think they're all special and have extremely good taste...ha!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service