Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Been crazy busy preparing for my first art fair.
I could not afford a set of pro-panels so I decided to build a 9 panel/3 wall system.

The frame is made of 2x2 pine.

I used 1/4'' plywood on the face

I finished the wall and legs with graphite colored outdoor carpet.

I purchased 2'' velcro, some snap grommets and curtain hooks to make some hangers.

I would have purchased harmon hooks, but didn't have time to fill out the order form, mail it in and hope to get them in time for the art fair this weekend.

The grommet was installed backwards on this, but you get the idea.

I hung one of my heavier pieces on the hook for a few hours and it never budged.

Finished size is 28x38 and has real glass in the frame.

Here are 3 panels side by side. When installed in the tent all 3 walls (9 panels) will be fastened together to make one solid piece. I will also be taking measures to ensure they are anchored and attached to the tent.

Finished size with carpet for the individual panels are 39'' wide by 6'6'' tall.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, good or bad on this.

Views: 31856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Leslie. I was going to suggest that but I wasn't sure about it. Now I know what to tell other customers with a similar problem. In appreciation I'm sending you my new 4th printing of the E-Manual.

Thanks Leslie.

Thanks Ernie. I bought your E-manual last year and it gave me some ideas. Then my Dad and his welder got involved.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service