$400     

Selling 3, 7 feet tall dark gray knock down Propanels. In like new condition! Only used about 4 times at indoor shows.

All 3 panels have telescoping legs that can raise the panels an extra 12". Comes with 6 couplers, 4 connectors, and 3 velcro straps. One of the legs is missing the adjustable foot as shown in one of the photos.

Pick up OR shipping is available. I have the original box that they came in. The box weighs about 50lbs. Buyer would pay shipping.
Each panel section measures 30" wide by 41" high.
I reside in Palm Harbor, FL

6C093951-5EB1-4493-ACE1-E25A5F162BD3.jpeg

C389E8EE-E9EC-4065-A02A-E579A274E4F5.jpeg

DC5B95B6-D432-4C6C-95D6-0455793617DA.jpeg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Deanna,

I would definitely love to buy these if your other buyer(s) fall through.  Please keep me in mind if available.

Thank you,

Dave

dtundo@msn.com

716 870-5927

• Would you be willing to ship them to me in Louisiana?  I'd be willing to pay the shipping?  Could you send me pictures.  My cell is 985-768-9923.

• Hi Amber, are these still available?  If so what is the width?  I’m in Naples and might be able to pick the up this weekend.  Thank you!  Tess tscalise12@outlook.com

• Good morning! Are these still available?

• Hello Amber. Yes these are still available.  Sorry I did not reply sooner, I never got an email notice that you had asked :/  

• Hi Amber, sorry one of the people that responded before you seems interested in purchasing these panels. If for some reason the deal falls through, I will let you know. thanks!

• okay great! Thank you, my email is ambkaiser@yahoo.com

• Deanna- have you sold these panels?  I live near ft myers and would be interested.  Thx

• Hi Deanna- sorry for delay. I didn’t see this reply. Yes I’m still interested. Hav u been to Bradenton? If not, I can come up to palm harbor. I need by mid sept
      • Hi Janet

No worries, for some reason I am not getting the email notifications that you had replied either. :/  

I did already go to Bradenton in August. I will be there again in November, but I don't know if you can wait that long for them. 

In October I will be down in St. Pete, but I don't have a date scheduled yet for that.  

If you want to come up to Palm Harbor before then I totally understand.  Please let me know what you would like to do ;)

Deanna

This reply was deleted.