Anybody have any scoop on this show in May?  Sure would like a review on it.  I did well in Houston and would love another TX show.

Also most of the Howard Alan shows are not in my area - but I was looking at one in Grand Junction CO in July (I'm pretty sure it is the 1st year).  Any feedback on HA and the weekly shows in slightly different locations?  Thanks

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kay - first I've never done Cottonwood myself, but it's on our list once we start travelling more.  I've heard it's a good show, it's 20 minutes from where my in-laws live so we could easily combine it with a family visit. 

Have you searched both the Blog posts and the forums?  I remember doing that earlier this year before we decided to wait at least until 2013 for the Texas road trip and I do think I found a few comments from this site on that show.

You might do the same search on the HA show you're interested in, I remember some comments regarding his CO shows vs. his Florida shows that indicated the CO shows weren't as well attended, marketed, etc.  Again - this is going from memory so I strongly suggest you do some searching and don't take my word for it!  Personally I'm always leery of first year shows unless you know for sure that the marketing is going to be very strong.

This reply was deleted.