Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Greetings, I have a set of Pro Panels that I purchased for art fairs but never went in that direction. These panels have never been set up since delivery and have been stored in my trailer. Attached is a copy of the invoice from Pro Panels with a list of items included

The cart in the photo is also from Pro Panels and will go with the panels. I also have an ABCPro 10x10 tent with three walls brand new as well not pictured but I will include in the deal. Whome ever purchases this will have a complete 10x10 tent and panels for your next art show.

I am located in Phoenix AZ

I am asking $2000

Thank you for your interest, Duane

Views: 158

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What size and color are the pro panels? Thank you!

hattonphoto@cox.net is my email

7 ft by 38.5 inches with leg extensions in dark grey, if you click on the images (Screen Shot) that is a copy of the invoice, it shows in detail all the goodies you will get. It will fit perfect in the 10x10 canopy 

I’m sorry I can’t see the images.

Oh I wonder how I can fix that, you clicked on the attachments and nothing happned? they still open for me ... im not to techy with computers and im not sure what to do unless I send the photos directly to your email

duane

Depending where you live, I may be willing to meet half way or even deliver to your area

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service