Complete set of gently used light grey Pro Panel display walls for sale - enough to fill a 20'x10' tent or indoor double-booth.

If you are NEW to showing your art / photography / crafts at fairs, this is a GREAT starter set with everything you need!

13 Panels 7' x 38.5" - Color: Light Grey
2 Support Bars 4' extends to 7' 
3 Support Bars 7' extends to 12' 
5 Standard Stiffeners 9" (straight) 
4 L-Stifeners 
1 T-Stiffener 
19 Anchor Hangers 5/8" x 14" 
41 Hanger Extensions 
8 Strap Fasteners (Velcro) 
4 Medium Ditty Bags (for Stiffeners & Hangers) 
1 box S-hooks (fit into Anchor Hangers & Hanger Extensions)

This whole set new is over $2,330. Pro Panels hold their value. They are lightweight, versatile, don't show dust and dirt, and can be used indoors and out.

1 panel has a burn mark that can easily be hidden by your artwork. Otherwise all panels in excellent shape.
2 ditty bags slightly worn
1 extender pole slightly bent but still functional

We are no longer doing outdoor fairs - hence selling these walls to the next artist. They brought us great sales and lots of visibility at every show we did. The color of the panels is a real plus in the hot summer sun as it stays cooler than black or dark grey.

We also have a complete light kit. Please enquire.

Must pick up at our location in south Colorado Springs. Cash, credit card or debit card only. NO CHECKS.

ProPanels-1.jpg

ProPanels-7.jpg

ProPanels-9.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please NOTE - these Pro Panels have been spoken for and are no longer available for sale. Thank you Art Fair Insiders!

• Sherry,

I live in Colorado Springs and am interested in either six or 9 of the panels, depending on how many you have left.  I don't know how to PM on this forum, so please contact let me know how to contact you privately so we can discuss this further.  Thanks    -Kyle

• Hi Kyle -
      I believe we have to be "friends" to private message- I sent you a Friend request ;-)

Thank you for your interest - let's talk.

-Sonya (the seller in Colorado Springs)

• Hi Sonya (not Sherry :-) ), I just sent you a PM.

• How much are you asking?
    • Hello Sherry - for the whole set including the lights, I'm asking $1,300. New it cost $3,265.

I am also open to selling just enough panels for a 10x10 if that's what you need. It would be 9 panels to complete that space. Each panel including joiners & a couple reinforcement bars, 3 hangers, 9 extensions etc. I would like $100 per set. Hope that makes sense!

Hope this helps! Everything is in great condition and versatile for indoors and outdoors.

Thanks for your interest!

• Yes, and I'm very interested in all. Need to measure if they will fit in my Windstar and will let you know. Thank you!

• Absolutely Sherry! Thank you <3

• I guess we have to be friends on here before we can message privately. Sent you a request.

This reply was deleted.