Replies

• Columbus is a good Priceline city.

You should be able to get a good hotel for a decent price in any of the burbs.

I'm not doing Columbus.

I did the ODC Winterfair & the Clearance shows & used PL both times.

For one of them I stayed in the Dublin Greenville area (a bit of a drive, but it's like INdy e=where nothing is too far away) at a Hyatt Place, very nice.

The next time I got the Crown Plaza which seems to come up in the Polaris area. Everone complains about getting it because it's not that great for a Crown Plaza. But honestly it was really OK & for $40.00 well worth it.

I would bid on the North area there are some good places to stay & eat.

Toni

• Hi Toni,

Thanks for the information. I ended up using PL this morning and got an ok price for a downtown hotel. I really don't have a clue about this show, have not done it before, hope to see you at some shows this summer. Are you doing Cherokee Triangle in Louisville? I really liked that show last year. Best,Lynn

• If you don't need to walk to the show, skip the downtown hotels. When my kids came, I needed proximity. Now that they don't come (sob!) I stay further out (not that I get in anymore, that is...!). The University area has lots of hotels.
    • Thanks Linnea,

I will look around the University area.

• I suggest you stay in the burbs. The Westin is a rip and downtown Columbus is a crap hole.
This reply was deleted.