Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have about 16 Pro panels shelves. I have my booth setup in my garage and I want to clean my shelves. I am not sure what would be the best way to do it. I have a steamer but I figure it will screw up the glue that the carpet is probably held in place. Any ideas would be appreciated. Using a vacuum will not move spots. Thanks  Tom

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have simply leaned my panels and shelves up against my fence and hosed them off, using a hard jet stream on the trouble-spots. I’ve also used a scrub brush & bit of dish soap one time when they got moldy. 6 hours of full FL sun later, they’re dry & ready to put back in the truck.

Have done mine at home, but once took them to a car wash and blasted away.  Mine are charcoal grey and don't show the dirt much, but after being at a very dusty show, I cleaned everything in my booth.

I'd be contacting the company before using steam or high pressure... because you are right those can effect adhesives. I have something similar to the propanel fabric (its basically outdoor carpet) and it's hardy stuff... but if there are adhesives that is another thing.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service