Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I will be in Atlanta this coming weekend and was wondering if there are very many AFI members who are doing the Chastain Park Arts Festival.  Let me know if you are doing the show.  I am thinking of taking a break from my son's graduation festivities to come check the show out.  I would love to meet many of you whom I have gotten to know through your posts on here.  Let me know if you will be there.

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there - space#118

Sounds like fun, Jacki...I hope you have a splendid time!  Let us know what you thought of the show, if you do go.

Oh, I am going Tina.  I will take photos and let you know what I think.  I can't stay as long as I would like because it is Jay's graduation weekend but I am getting my art fair fix on. 

And I will be looking for your booth Ruth.  I'd like to meet you.  I am planning to be by early Saturday morning.  See you, then.

Anybody else going to be at Chastain?

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service