Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

During the Charlotte Fine Art Festival that took place on 11/5 & 11/6, a personable young videographer, Mike Mercker, interviewed artists throughout the show.  Although the location will change in 2012, the videos give you a sense of the participating artists and the venue. 

There are 4 videos linked together starting with this one.... 

http://youtu.be/gt5ZlDMWRZY

Cheers!

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are changing venues again? Isn't this the third location? The show will be hard for customers to follow.

these videos were done at the Paragon show in November (Charlotte Fine Art Festival) and not the December Hot Works (Charlotte Fine Art Show) show.  It's moving from  the Southpark area to the Huntersville area.

opps, my bad, I thought you were referring to the Hot Works show. I know that Bill is really trying to find up scale markets where people will actually purchase our work--it's bloody hard to do. And, Charlotte is a hard market. I sold okay there when I first started 25 years ago. But, since then, I've changed, then improved, then moved up scale in my work--so I've priced myself out of the Carolina market (unless I tailor(?) my work to each show).

I really enjoyed the videos - thanks for the link :)

AND good to see you interviewed as well!

Thanks Kathy for posting those.  That was great!  I saw some fantastic art work as the camera man buzzed on by.  It was really great to see and hear you in the video.

Jacki B

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service