Be wary of this guy and his sales pitch.

Dave Emmons and his "artist marketing formula

He has a practice of continually contacting potential customers, even after they have expressed no interest.

When "constant contact" or other email systems are used to keep hammering people it does not generate happy customers. It creates angry, alienated people who will never do business with you.

For someone trying to market a program telling others how to make sales, he obviously does not understand how to win customers over.

It also causes issues with whomever gave him our contact information, in the first place.

So he not only alienates us from his company but causes us to become unhappy with the company that gave him our contact info.

Don't walk...instead RUN from this guy.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To be clear. Research shows, most likely he acquired my email address from a source other than Art fair Insiders. Connie did not share our contact info with him.

• Thanks, Larry. In fact, it would be really hard for me to share email addresses with anyone directly. Only I can see them, no one else can, and they are not in a database. I'd have to go to each of the over 15,000 members pages and copy the address to build a database to give/sell to someone. Doesn't sound like something I'd do. I hope you agree.

• I agree, Connie's integrity is intact and was never in question.

It is unfortunate others do not respect our privacy nor our business needs.

This reply was deleted.