Recently purchased basic setup in gently used condition.  Added many new parts and mesh walls. 

includes:

• Full upper and lower stabars

• Adjustable height legs

• Door frame - 7 or 10 ft convertible width

• Four full walls

• Awning Frame and 3 ft awning

• Banner Frame (attaches to awning frame)

• Mesh panel set (3 total) for 7 ft wall height, 1 is a convertible mesh panel (mesh panel 10 x 7 to 7 x 7) + bungees

• Mesh panel bag

• 2 - inline swing arm joints (mounts 2 swing arm lamps to each)

• 2 - 16 inch single adjustable straphanger hooks (for hanging art from upper stabers)

• extra lower stabar corner fitting. (not shown)

-- IF local pickup - then these extras are FREE (will not ship)- not in pricing: 

• 4 -55lb Custom made PVC weights with handles and hooks

• 4 compression straps (for weights)

• 2 -18 inch ground screws (for emergency tie down)

[b]$1,600.[/b]  OBO - PLUS SHIPPING  - (Will not sell anything Separately.) (have over $2200 invested)

[b][i]For Local Pickup I'm located in Harrodsburg KY.[/i][/b] 

[b]Sam 859-913-7075 or email sam@idoart.com[/b]

For more photos, see [b][url=http://www.idoart.com/trimline]www.idoart.com/trimline[/url][/b]

(photos are shot in HDR and show every flaw.  I cleaned everything but the top prior to the one and only show. Sorry the banner is in the way. I hadn’t planned to sell this.)(but it does include the banner frame)

trimline_3.jpg

trimline_10.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this still available or have you sold it. Thanks
    • Hi Sabina, It is currently still available.

• I note that you have a phone number listed. If it is OK, I will call you tomorrow and discuss or you can contact me at 815-378-9471. Thanks
        • Hi Sabina, yes feel free to call me. I will be available after around 9:15 am Kentucky time till after dark. 859-913-7075, Thanks!

This reply was deleted.