Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I was hoping to streamline and modernize the business aspect of my art fair selling.  I was wondering if any of you are using any apps to help with your record keeping, business expenses, mileage, etc.

I've just stared searching and there are several out there, but some seem overkill or just do one thing.  Would love a single, easy to use, closest to helping with art fair necessities.

Thanks,

Matt

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Learn MS Excel or Open Office Calc.  You can do a lot with them.

At various times I used Peachtree and Quickbooks just for journal entries and printing out reports. No I do everything on Excel from show scheduling, sales tracking and all of my business accounting. 

I use QB Entrepreneur for my main bookkeeping. I originally started with Xpensetracker and still use it during shows so I can easily look-up the contract details, track all the minutiae expenses easily lost or forgotten and a direct lookup to compare one year to the next. I didn’t think I would use it after starting QBE, but they are very different purposes.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service