Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Brazen people with high def cell phones video recording booths

Weve had this happen a few times this year -

We have postings up in our booth that state " No Photography , No Video recordings , Copyrighted work " .

and when i personnally requested they stop they pretended they didn't hear me and continued doing it ( walking very slow threw the booth ) . I think this person was from another country becasue they were talking to the their phone in a language i did not understand  while they were taking their time doing this - sorry i cant distinguish their language ( mean no offense to anyone )

Talking to other Artists , I was told they a have been seeing this more frequently and that

their are concerned as well .  this is a problem of sorts - but it does seem they mean harm

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Larry, It did unfortunately sound too good to be true! But I felt hopeful enough that I'd would have "checked it out"!
Thanks for saving me a lot of time with your perfectly timed, "dose of reality"! 
PS With so many "miracles" happening these days, technologically speaking,...it's hard to separate reality from "wishful-thinking"!   Thanks, Louise 

I thought it was too good to be true. That explains why the ads were so vague with no real tech data. I guess the only place we'll ever see it is in the movies.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service