Bocafest

Hi, I was wondering if the Bocafest was worth applying for, I will be in Boca the week after for the Boca fine art show. So would it be worth stay the week before and doing two shows in a row? Thank you for any help. Chris

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Thank you for the response, I will be there with bells on, It's good to hear some postive comments on this show. Hope to see you there. Chris

• If you are talking about HA Bocafest, is great!!! I haven't tried the other ones, but I did this one last year and it was great, good crowds, good organization. Unfortunately this year because of family issues I won't be able to get to Florida till the end of Jan. Good luck, Lu.
      • There is only one show actually called Boca Fest, and it's Howard Alan's, and it's been a very good show for us for many years.

• It has one of my best South Florida shows for the last 2 years. I will be there this year again.

• Is that the Hot Works show?  I ended up making more money at the Hot Works show than I did at the museum show.  I actually lost money at the museum show.  A lot depends on your medium.  The two shows get a somewhat different crowd.  The museum crowd seemed to want original paintings over photography.

This reply was deleted.