Walls for a pop up 10x10 tent with square legs. The tent must have a roof frame with one central diamond. (see photo)

Constructed with a layer of black mesh and black fabric backing for a more opaque display wall. Comes with 2 full 10 feet walls and a 7ft door frame wall. There are aluminum hooks at the top, velcro straps at the legs and adjustable buckle straps at the bottom. It can be used with the mesh side or the fabric backing as display wall. Also comes with StaBars, S hooks and pin hooks. It also includes a carrying case for the walls and the bars. The whole thing weighs about 58 pounds. Panels fold and roll up to 5 feet in length.

We are in Montana then heading to Colorado at the end of July.

Excellent condition made by Flourish Displays used 10 times, $600 obo

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 8.34.39 PM.png

IMG_3696.JPG

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 8.18.06 PM.png

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I live in Montana. I'm interested if you still have your set up for sale.

• Will you ship if I pay for shipping? Thank you.

• Hi Katherine,

I would ship but it will be expensive. Where are you located?

• I am in Indiana. I have a UPS account and couls send you a label, if you can send me the dimensions and weight of the box. First my husband is going to check our tent this evening and confirm we have one central diamond. I will get back to you soon. Thank you!

• Hi Katherine,

I wanted to let you know that we will be in Indiana at the end of May, so if you are still interested, we could drop it off.

• We need to put it in a box, so when you find out if it works for your tent we will work on all that.:)

• Hi Katherine,

Just wondering if you were still interested.

• Hi Valerie,

Did you sell this kit? I need something like this but I'm out in western Kentucky. Any suggestions?

Anita

This reply was deleted.