Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I Paul, You don't know me but I applied to Midtown Festival of The Arts for 2011 only to find out the show was cancelled. I have spoken to several people about a refund that were involved in this show,and they all just pass the blame. I called Zapp about this as well. The President for 2010 was Leslie Johnson ( his # 678-592-0679) leslie@lesliejohnson.name.  Zapp gave me this email  visualarts@mfota.org for their contact.  Also Nicholas Wolaver was involved 404-832-6353 & Cell # 404-643-6873 nicholas.wolaver@edelman.com    I just spoke with Cynthia at 770-378-1412 which she said that she has not been involved for 2 yrs, But she did say that Midtown Festival of the Arts would not be happening this year ( 2012 ) due to financing and the economy.She said that it would be back on in 2013. I just want my refund for something that did not happen in the first place. PLEASE pass all this info along to other Artists .Did anyone get their money back and do you know anyone to contact for a refund?

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news! That is the right thing to do.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service