Constance Mettler

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hi guys!

Annette here from Downunder (Australia)!  Hope this finds all my old friends well! I am still in the biz and I see your posts in my email and pop into the site but have turned into a lurker! 

However, I need Stateside advice and here is the first place I thought I could ask :)  You might recall I'm in a rural area here in Australia and most of my shows are within a few hours, they tend to the small rather than large size, and I've done well.  But the combination of an ongoing drought (heading into our 2nd year) reducing spending dramatically in rural areas, AND getting older means I want to pull back on shows (except the very profitable ones or ones I love to do) and increase my online sales.   To this end I've been beavering away through 2019 and sales online (via website and facebook) have increased, but are still small compared to in person sales.  

While searching for information I came across the "Artist Marketing Formula" which appears to be solely about marketing on facebook for artists/artisans/craftspeople etc. As I already sell through FB I know it can work, and getting a 'playbook' of how to get FB to work for you rather than against you is appealing!

The program is by Dave Emmons from Vermont who makes hanging water gardens (blown glass I believe) and he sounds convincing, but the cost is fairly high at $1000USD ($1600AUD) and I am so resistant to paying for marketing especially when you still have to do it yourself!  

So, I would love to know if anyone has done his program / heard of someone who has done the program and what they thought and if it was worth the $$?

Thanks in advance :)

Views: 14112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alison,

I think you are referring to another online class. My course is called The Artist Marketing Formula. I do not teach about wholesale, specifically because I teach you how to find all of the retail business you could ever want or handle.

My course is focused on teaching artists how to find their exact customers and establish a sustainable, successful online future.

I have a free Masterclass that I teach each week, and you can register for that class here; https://event.webinarjam.com/register/2/5426nun

Let me know if you have any questions at all. I am here to help.

To your success,

David

Artist Marketing Formula™
Step By Step Success With Facebook Marketing™
www.ArtistMarketingFormula.com
Yes, you can call me
Cell 802-236-2566

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service