Retiring from Art Shows
Selling the whole set-up in whole or in parts

1.  FLOURISH MESH PANEL SYSTEM: EZ MESH PANEL SET OF 3 - White with StaBar  $500 (or best offer)  Used only 4 times, perfect conditions

http://www.flourishdisplays.com/images/mesh_panels/for_popups/popup_meshpanel_full_set.png

2. EUROMAX TENT  Display Canopy Basic 10x10 Display White
Can be quickly erected by one or two people without any tools.  the display shade kit come with a basic canopy, 4 zipper sidewalls, carry bag
Used 4 times - Excellent Condition
$200

3. 6' CENTER FOLDING TABLE (MAINSTAY) WHITE
$50 

4. TABLECLOTH FITTED (TEKTRUM) 6-Feet
$15

5. PRINT RACKS  1 Medium, 1 Small; 1 Large
$25 Each

also

6. Plastic picture Cover packages, 5X7; 8X10; 11X14; 16X20   $15 ach

7. Matt boards, pre cut opening – Various sizes Price TBA

I am in New York City

Shipping at whatever the cost to your location

Contact through site or call Steven at 631-605-1819
Email: stevenbgruber@gmail.com 

FullSizeRender.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Steven,

Do you still have the mesh walls for sale?

• Steve, just to let you know. I bought 3 mesh walls, so I no longer are interested in yours. Thanks and good luck
    • I am interested in the mesh walls only, I already have a canopy. I wish I saw this before I purchased mine, but oh well! I have to go out of town until the 18th, but will be heading near NYC by the end of the month. I will be traveling to Woodstock, but I will be driving my RV and I really don’t want to deal with the city traffic while driving that thing. Would you be able to meet me part way?

Donny
      • Hi Don I live at the very north end of Manhattan, though the stuff is in a storgae unit in Seacacus NJ if that's easier - I could meet you in Westchester if that helps

• Hi Don

I do, though I have some interest at the moment. 

This reply was deleted.