Art Fair Insurance

I am looking to purchase insurance for our business.  We travel to art/craft fairs, mostly in the State of Texas.  I found ACT Insurance listed on the site, and it looks good, but wanted to know if anyone has had any dealings with them?  Will they be there if we need to file a claim.  Thanks for your help.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've had good experience with them.  But they won't bill you for the following year (at least I didn't get a renewal).  The rep offered to send the full policy via .pdf file, and after I read it, was very helpful answering questions. 

• Yes, they will be. Search the site for ACT insurance. There was a long thread last year when Josh Trefethen had a claim.

They've been strong supporters of this site. They set up their business specifically to be useful to people like us and have been a thorn in the side of other suppliers of insurance because of their friendly practices (and great price).

• Thanks Connie!  You're awesome!

• Good question. I purchased their annual policy but have not had the need to make a claim. Looking to hear what someone who has made a claim will say

This reply was deleted.