Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Winter Park just canceled. As the info comes in about refunding booth fees, I will post that when I know it. Or, someone else can if they get the word before I do.

Views: 13017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The email I got from Naples says: application fee waived for 2021, and 25% voucher towards 2021 booth fee, new year or downtown shows. They are putting together an online gallery.

Zapp has a web page that lists cancelled or postponed events. I think this lists only events available on Zapp. Here is the web site: https://www.zapplication.org/news_post.phtml?post_id=2888

Mary Strope from Juried Art Services has posted here and will continue. Thanks for the link, Jeff.

One of a Kind Spring in Chicago cancelled.  Full refund or credit toward 2021 show offered

Oh no. Good for the one of a kind people. I’ve worked with them for years. Smart women who now know how to get things done. I hope more shows will be able to follow their pattern. Although I do believe it will be harder for nonprofits To make this kind of accommodation.

Indian Wells Art Festival postponed. Details: https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/local/indian-wells/2020/03/11/...

St. George Festival in Utah (held Easter weekend) cancelled this morning, they gave a refund of booth fee or credit towards next year. 

Both Fiesta and Ft Worth have postponed their shows to the fall. Ft Worth has rescheduled to Sept 3-6.

Both Amdur Productions and Broadripple have committed to a full refund if their shows are cancelled.

It is very gratifying that shows are acting quickly and have the artists in mind.

Devastating. People depend on these shows, artists and art fair organizers. Whoa! Fort Worth on Labor Day weekend?? 

I think it’s too soon to know about shows in May. 

Steve~I agree 110%. Besides, what difference would it make NOW as we couldn't get into anything GOOD at the last minute anyway!

Connie~Labor Day week-end is a bit over-kill...too far-away to cancel! That's too bad. I feel by June or July or hopefully sooner, things will be back on track. I hope Artists & their families stay safe. Of course, for US, it's tough with having to book months ahead. I'm not mad at Wilder-I have been a promoter but it was a considerably smaller show as you know Connie, & there is a lot of expense that go into putting a show on. I was talking to Steve-I KNOW we would have given full refunds because we are Artists! But Labor Day?...crazy.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service