Art display panels for Sale - Chicago suburbs

Hello, I am selling 9 display panels used twice at a juried art show, in great condition. Pickup only - Chicago IL western suburbs. 100$ for each panel - OBO. Each panel is 40x72 6”leg bottom, 4”leg Top Overall 40x82 Dark gray color Thank you P.S. I don’t know how to add pic of the panels here.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Update: All panels are sold

• Are the panels still for sale? Are they knock down panels? If so, what width?
    • Susan, Also, FYI, these are available for local pickup only in Chicago western suburbs. Thank you.
    • Hi Susan, Yes. If you are interested, please email me at rpuranik2003@yahoo.com as I am not getting notifications from here. Thank you
    • Hi Paul, Yes still for sale only 5 panels left. I have reduced the price to 75$/panel.
      • Do you still have 5 panels for $75 each?

• Yes they are still for sale but only 5 left. They are not knock down. Each panel is 40x72
      6”leg bottom, 4”leg Top
      Overall 40x82
  • can you email me pictures ? rdm2036@yahoo.com, I live in Madison so I would drive down to get all of them, do they come apart ? in two sections ?

• Sorry for the late response. I will email you the pics but I only have 5 left.
This reply was deleted.