Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I use the Square and am happy... but this company keeps calling with "too good to be true" rates of 0.25% and $0.05 per swipe. Does anyone have any info about them?

Thanks,

Christina

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Correction the company name is: Worldwide Merchant Services out of New York

I hear they take a $295 charge if you cancel... http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/worldwide-merchant-se...

Thank you - I will stick with the Square.

We used to be with this company and there were lots of hidden charges. We switched to another about 2 years ago and now are also thinking about switching to the square.

Looks like a case of if it looks too good to be true, it is.

I've been processing with Moneytree for 8 years with a Nurit but this January I switched to their mobile payment system called payment jack. With all fees I'm currently processing at a range of 2.3% to 2.6% depending on monthly sales and type of card, and that's bottom line.

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 1st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service