I got into February Bonita Springs show but I had emergency surgery, bilateral mastectomy, breast cancer, so they let me switch to the March show since I wouldn't be recovered enough for travel...

How was the show? I know weather was cold, rainy, windier than normal on some days this winter...

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not doing a full review of the show until after the March flay-vah of the month...didn't do Jan.; only February.  But that said...the Feb. show wasn't a big money-maker for me, just a paycheck.  Setup and takedown were very easy, a drive-up-to-your-spot delight.  (Figured that might be especially important for you to know, post-surgery.)  Weather wasn't a factor, it just didn't seem like a big spending crowd.  Attendance was lighter than I expected, no doubt because Howard Alan's Coconut Point show was right up the road, maybe six miles away, the same weekend.  I suspect the March show will be better. 

• That's helpful  since my surgery, hubby will be doing  the heavy lifting.. I thought Feb would be good, far enough away from Christmas, close to Valentine's day. Usually March in SW Florida is iffy since by then people have art show burnout...

Having lived in Naples until 6 years ago, economy was really slow then...Hopefully we'll have a descent sow, if not,I need some sunshine and warn weather anyway...

• Hi Michelle: We did the Feb Bonita last year and did pretty well....however we decided to only do FL every other year as it is a really long haul for us from AZ. Good luck in your recovery and in your Spring shows :)

This reply was deleted.