Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

My husband and I travel occasionally for art shows, and love staying at nice places. Recently we learned of an alternative that is world wide, and quite delightful. It's called airbnb.com. , a consortium of spaces that vary from one bedroom to whole suites, apartments, lofts. And the price is very reasonable. WeAre staying in the lower level suite of a home in a gated community for $55/night and it is spacious, and the host is gracious. If you have not heard about it you may want to at least check out the site.

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is something to see!  I travel all over, but only pull my camper when it's less than 5 hours away. When I can't pull my own camper I have to cough up for a hotel. I'll be looking into this!

Joel, we have been a bit selective, but 3 for 3 our stays have been wonderful, and as nice as home. I think you have to be cautious, but Airbnb allows honest feedback... As well as access to the property owner.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service