Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

My husband and I travel occasionally for art shows, and love staying at nice places. Recently we learned of an alternative that is world wide, and quite delightful. It's called airbnb.com. , a consortium of spaces that vary from one bedroom to whole suites, apartments, lofts. And the price is very reasonable. WeAre staying in the lower level suite of a home in a gated community for $55/night and it is spacious, and the host is gracious. If you have not heard about it you may want to at least check out the site.

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is something to see!  I travel all over, but only pull my camper when it's less than 5 hours away. When I can't pull my own camper I have to cough up for a hotel. I'll be looking into this!

Joel, we have been a bit selective, but 3 for 3 our stays have been wonderful, and as nice as home. I think you have to be cautious, but Airbnb allows honest feedback... As well as access to the property owner.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service