Hello everyone! Alexandria will be a first time show appearance for me, so for those of you that have done this show before, what should I prepare for? I have all kinds of price points from $65 up to $2,000. Should I bring out bigger stuff, smaller stuff? How is the layout of the booths? Is there enough room to walk between tents? I usually like to roll the top up on my tent to allow natural light in but sometimes there is not enough room to get between the booths to do that. Just any info you could supply would be GREAT! Thanks so much,

Steven

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Steven

Did this one once two years ago. Early set up-artist parking fills up quickly. I have glass and sold across my entire price range of 200-1500. Good crowd in prime old town location. Considered one of the best HA shows. I think spaces are 11 x 12 with very little room behind you as the booths are back to back down middle of street. I liked the show. Sales were above average. Going back this year-see you there.
    Paul Willsea
    Willsea/O'Brien Glass
  • The tents are packed in tightly. The streets are narrow, so get there early to park near your booth for load in. The show staff are good and will be there to help you get in. When you are there you may be able to work out with your neighbors to shift left or right to get room between booths, but don't be disappointed if you can't. My price range is similar to yours. Last year I sold mostly small stuff, but bring all sizes, they will sell. Bring lots of food and water, this is a busy show and you may not get a lot of breaks. Have fun.

This reply was deleted.