As a member of ArtFairInsiders.com you are invited to take part in our 9th Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange. Members of the artist community sign up to exchange gifts. We do it anonymously (or not). All gifts should be handmade/from an art fair/etc.
In the past it has been lots of fun to see what people send each other, from handmade potholders (honestly) to batiked pillows and original fused glass serving pieces.
(Search "Secret Santa" on this site to see the cool stuff.)
65 members exchanged gifts last year. Will you be part of the holiday fun this year?
It works like this:
- Sign up to join the fun by December 4, midnight by putting your name and email address in the comments below or emailing me directly to let me know you want to be included: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you were part of the exchange last year you should have received an email invitation from DrawNames.com to participate again in 2020. You must respond to the invitation and fill out your wish list to be included. Nothing automatic about that.
- If you're new to this, after you contact me I will add your name to the DrawNames.com site and I'll send you the link to participate. You must click on the link (JOIN THIS GROUP). That will take you to the site where you can join up. Follow the directions on participating.
- On December 7 the DrawNames.com site will draw the names (an anonymous matching of all who have signed up) and you will receive an email from them with the name of your match.
- By December 20 all packages need to be in the mail
- When you receive your gift post it here on AFI in the comments below
- The person who got the coolest gift and tells us about it in the most creative way wins a prize.
- If you have any problems scroll to the bottom of the DrawNames.com site where you'll find the FAQs.
We hope you'll join us.
May the gifting begin!
P.S. Curious about last year's exchange? Check this out:
and here is the wrap up with Cindy Lerick, interim executive director of the St. Louis Art Fair who chose the prizewinner: