These items have sold.

Thank you all for your interest.

I have a full set up of used pro panels and accessories for a 10 x 10 booth display.

See attached images.

Package Includes:

9 Moonbeam gray, 38.5” x 7’ panels with telescoping legs

3 Support bars 

5 pairs of Quick Shelf Brackets (shelf not included)

6 Standard Stiffeners  

6 Pole Risers

15 Anchor hangers with 10 hanger extensions

Thats over $600 in accessories and $1350 in panels. Im selling them for $1100

Im in Hood River Oregon, near Portland.

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_1217.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ken, thanks for getting back. I'm still interested in the panels, but it seems like Anne may be too. I'm also interested in your TrimLine, but am having trouble finding your posting. Could you send a direct link? I'd be driving from Seattle. There's a used TrimLine available here, but I'd be curious to know what features yours has and what condition it's in. If you'd prefer a faster way to communicate feel free to text 206-805-9244.

Also did you find the L-stiffeners unnecessary? I noticed you don't have any.

Thanks a lot,
    Kerry

• Ken,

Oops, I found the posting. This is excellent! I'd really like to buy your panels and your canopy together for the $1850 you're asking. If you've already made a deal with Anne I'd still like your canopy by itself and would be interested in the stiffeners, support bars, and other accessories if she isn't purchasing those. Let me know what's possible.

Thanks,

Kerry

• Hi Kerry,

Ive had no solid offers yet on any of the items I have listed for sale.

Id love to sell it all at once, so it sounds like you're the one. 

Ill text you to discuss logistics. 

Best

Ken Peterson

• Hi Ken, 

Are these still available? 

Thanks

Anne

• Hi Anne,

Yes and I also recently listed my Trimline tent.

Thanks
      Ken

• What kind of shape are these panels in? Are there sags and stains? 

Thanks!

• Hi Anne,

Thanks for your interest.

No sags that Im aware of. Very minimal dirt coloration on edges from load in and out. Ive never cleaned them, which may solve this issue. 

Where are you located?

-Ken

Ken

• Hi Anne,

Ive added a photograph of the sides of the panels. You can see a couple spots on the edges from handling etc. These are not visible with the panels are set up, and may be removed with cleaning. Make me an offer, Id love to get these out of my shop. 

Thank You

IMG_1217.jpg

• Hi Ken,

I'm interested in your panels. Are they still available? If the hangers have been sold what is your price without them?

Thanks,

Kerry

• Hi Kerry,

All is still available. Ive also listed my trimline tent for sale recently.

Best

Ken 

This reply was deleted.