REVISED LIST AFTER RECENT SALE: I have 13 7' Knock Down Pro Panels that are 24 in. wide in Dark Grey left. They also come with the Telescopic Leg Extensions which will give you an extra 12" in height extending to 8'. These panels are two panels top and bottom that come apart for easy transport and set-up. I purchased these new this year at $185.00 each and are brand new that I never used. I am also including the black storage covers that hold two panels each; which I paid an extra $50.00 each for. Asking price is $150.00 each and would prefer local pick-up or delivery i.e. Omaha/Iowa.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• REVISED LIST AFTER RECENT SALE: I have only 5 7' Knock Down Pro Panels left that are 24 in. wide. They also come with the Telescopic Leg Extensions which will give you an extra 12"in height extending to 8'. These panels are two panels top and bottom that come apart for easy transport and set-up. I purchased these new last year at $185.00 each and are brand new that I never used. I will also include the black storage covers that hold two panels each; which I paid an extra $50.00 each for. Asking price reduced to $125.00 each or $500.00 for all five. Would prefer local pick up or delivery in the Omaha-Iowa area but willing to ship at your expense. 

• I have a question for you and where can you order the dark gray covers for the panels may I ask thank you   Do you still have any panels left

• Hi Jon,

Good Morning! As of right now, I only have five panels left; as I do have someone else coming to pick up the other eight this weekend. Out of the remaining five left over, I have two covers that hold two panels each. So there is one panel that I do not have a bag for but you can order another one from pro panels directly if you need to. I also have a pro desk counter in dark grey which is 42" high and has two shelves. Also, I have a mini desk with two shelves also at 42" high as well. Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day.

Regards,

Thom

• Hi Mike, yes I do and they are included as well. Thom
  • Thanks Thom! Do you also have any of the supports/stiffeners for sale?
    • Hi Mike, Good Afternoon! Yes, you can email me at thom@thomfosterstudios.com or you can call my cell at 402-740-9444. Regards, Thom
    • Sounds Good Mike! Have a great evening and talk to you soon.

Thom
      • Hi Thom,  I had a family emergency come up. I planned to follow up with you today but it may be a couple weeks.

Regards,

Mike

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting me know and i'm sorry to hear that. Please feel free to get in touch with me when you able to and hope all is well. 

Regards,

Thom

• Hi Thom,

Thanks for your patience.  I'd like to make you an offer on 8 of your panels if you would be ok with selling off a portion of your set.  Is there an email I can send this to, or perhaps a phone number if that works better?

Best Regards,

Mike Fisher

This reply was deleted.