I have three (3) 38" ProPanel light Grey Print bins for sale.  Included are three (3) Armstrong storage bags.  Bins are in good shape. I am in Denver.  However, I will be traveling to Dallas via Kansas.  So, I can meet you in Salina, Wichita, OKC, or Dallas as I travel through on Thursday 11/08.  I will be in Albuquerque late Monday 11/12.  Feel free to reach out to me with further questions.  Price is $250.00

Thanks!  Ken

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Ken. Do you have the L-Stiffeners for the bins. How do you receive payments on a transaction? Looking forward to dealing with you.

• Hey Jimmy,  I do have the L stiffeners for all three bins.  A check is fine.  Feel free to call me at 303-717-8018 and I can give you the particulars.

• Hey Ken. I apologize for contacting late. I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon. Look forward to talking with you.

• I am still interested Ken. Let me know the shipping. Thanks. Safe travels.

• Just got off the phone with FedEx.  You are looking at 75.00 Shipping for each bin.  $225.00 total.  I can't get the cheap rates that ProPanels can get.  Let me know.  I have someone else who is interested in them.

• Hello Ken. Thank you for your response. I do need a quote for North Carolina 28590 zip. Thank you.
  • Hello Ken. Thank you for your response. I do need a quote for North Carolina 28590 zip. Thank you.
  • Hello, Ken Smith. Hope you are having good travels. I am interested in your print bins. The price you listed, are they for all 3 bins? If so, I would like to purchase them. My email addresses, artbyjimmyboston@gmail.com and phone 252.367.7954. I will pay for the shipping. Thank you and look forward to talking with you.
    • Hey Jimmy,

The price I have listed is for all three bins and the bags you see listed in the photo.  I am currently on my way to Dallas. I will be home next week. Do you need a shipping quote First? I have no idea what these would cost to box and ship.

• Are you willing to ship?

This reply was deleted.