Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

(2) Showoff Canopy Professional Art Tents & Display Panels - Vendor Booth

Up for sale is my rugged vendor booth setup. These are the most durable canopies I’ve owned. The brand is Showoff Canopy.

I’m selling (2) canopies and (1) display panel kit. The canopies are both 10’ x 10’, and the display panel kit includes a 10’ wall, an 8’ wall, and a 4’ wall.

Canopy #1
=============
This one is roughly 10 years old, but was rarely used. I bought it from the original owner in Kentucky. The top had a big rip in it, but everything else was solid. I was going to repair the top, but I decided to buy a new top as I was busy and repair the other in my spare time. The new top has only been used for 2 events. I never repaired the old top, but I will include it in the sale.

Canopy #2
=============
This one is only a few years old, but was never used. I bought it in North Carolina and it was brand new in the box. The couple never set it up. I’ve only used it for 2 events.

Display Panel Kit (not pictured but I can take photos)
=============
These display walls are made with super durable Sunbrella fabric material and are designed to be punctured with drapery hooks to hold heavy wood/glass framed artwork at art shows. Perfect for displaying any type of artwork or photography. This display panel kit was purchased with Canopy #1. The previous owner used it a few times, and I haven’t used it yet. The fabric is brown in color, and includes a premium zippered bag for storage/transport. Includes a 10’ wall, an 8’ wall, and a 4’ wall.

Canopy Features
=============
-16-piece lightweight aluminum frame
-Heavy-duty vinyl top sends water to the sides
-Four zippered vinyl side walls
-Front and rear side walls include center zippers for multiple entrances
-Premium zippered carrying bags with straps for easy transportation

Each canopy costs about $1100 new. The display wall kit costs about $1100 as well. There has been light use on everything but works like new. No issues that I’ve seen. The standard EZ-Up style canopies are ok, but these will outlast any other canopy for a very long time. Takes me about 30min to set one of these up by myself. Could probably have everything setup in 30min or less with a couple friends helping out.

$2600 for everything. Available for pickup in Dayton, Ohio (near Downtown). I can also deliver it for a fee. I’m going a different route, so just trying to recoup what I’ve spent on this setup. My loss is your gain. Ask me any questions and I’ll be glad to answer right away. I can take more photos as needed. Thanks for looking.

Randy

randy@lowlabel.com

937-369-5062

Email, text, or call.

(I have several more photos, and it’s also listed on Facebook and Craigslist.)

Views: 173

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$2500 for everything. Found something else that I want to get. Let me know if you’re interested. You can pick up in Ohio, or we can work something out for delivery. Cash, money order, credit card, PayPal, Venmo. Thanks!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service