Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have a really good condition canopy for sale- I think it is an old Trimline - it is definitely a solid heavy steel frame with the d rings - and it has TWO awnings- one front awning (~30") and a large ~5' lean-to style shade in the back so you have a shaded area (I used this for my sales desk and extra display space at some shows. )

I am located in Charleston, SC. 

No leaks/ no issues- has a nice skylight in the center. I did not have the sta-bars but never felt  I needed them ( I am selling  this because I purchased a super tall set up that DOES need these!:) 

Propanels not included. 

Prefer not to ship but msg me if you want to try and get a quote- 

pick up in Charleston- 

asking just $500! 

CALL ME 734-846-4843 

or EMAIL ME amandamclenon@gmail.com

Please do not just reply below- unless we are friends on this forum we cannot communicate and that is how a lot of sales never happen! Folks respond over and over but we as sellers cannot contact them back unless they approve our friend request. 

Views: 77

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I am interested in your offer. I would be willing to drive to you in order to pick this up.

Claire Parrish please call or email me, or accept my friend request I am not able to msg you directly. 

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service