SOLD. 10x10 Tall Trimline canopy with set of three mesh panel walls.  $1250.00. Temecula, CA  Excellent condition, used for less than 10 shows total.  Telescoping legs can be setup for wall height of between 8 and 9 feet tall.  Wide frosty-clear vinyl skylight runs the full length of the roof.  At each end of the canopy, a close-able vent that releases heat and wind pressure.  Newer top style with valance.   Full lower StaBar set.  Mesh panels, white, 8 ft. wall height with mesh panel carry bag.  Great condition.  Previous owner labeled interior top corners on Trimline sidewalls in sharpie LF,LR, RF, RR, but it is not noticeable when setup.   One Universal DoorWall, great for protecting your work in the rain by lowering the two side panels and rolling up the center panel for customer access.  No pole bags. No weights. No awnings.   $1250.00. Temecula, CA

8 foot 10x10 Trimline Canopy (max leg height 9 feet) - Price new: $1090
StaBar, Full Lower Set                                              - Price new: $105
8 foot Universal DoorWall                                         - Price new:  $175
Mesh Panels, White 8 ft. and Mesh panel carry bag     - Price new:  $600

PRICE NEW:  $1970
ASKING: $1250.00

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi!  I am interested if you can ship - chris@dardennephotography.com 

• This just sold locally.  Good luck in your search.  Great tent!

• I'm interested! Are you firm on price? Please email me. Steve@steveroyjr.com
    • Email sent. 

• Still available.

This reply was deleted.