Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

10x10 Trimline Canopy w/StaBar Kit and Awning - Las Vegas area - $650

10x10 Trimline canopy with side walls, StaBar kit and awning. Great condition. 

Pole bags.

4 - 40lb weights. 

Henderson, NV

New Price:

10x10 TrimLine $945

30" Awning $135

StaBar Kit $105

Total $1185

My Asking Price For All - Firm:

Total $650

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, would you be able to ship this?

Hi Claire,

I don't have a problem with that. You'd be responsible for shipping charges of course. What is your zip code? 

Hi Renee, I am interested in purchasing the tent, need to price for shipping to Ohio zip code 45320 - probably don't need to ship the weights, I can replace those cheaper than shipping. 

Thanks! 

Hi Eric,

After doing a bit of online searching I don't think it makes sense to ship it. The cheapest freight cost I'm getting to your zip code is well over $300! Unless I'm missing something, it's just crazy expensive. If you can find a better price, let me know. My zip is 89011.

yeah, that does not make too much sense, thank you for looking into it! Have a great weekend. 

Hi Renee, I'm local here in Vegas. Do you have a picture of it? Thanks 

Hi Ryan,

I looked around in my files, but didn't see one that truly shows the canopy. 

I have my old ZAPP images, but they really only show the inside - and hardly any of that because of the propanels. It's the canopy style with the window in front, like the one shown here. 

You are welcome to come take a look! We can set it up together before you make a decision if that helps. It's in good condition. Let me know.

Thanks! 

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service